Three Ships is seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst to join its fast-growing health business.
As a member of the team, you’ll work closely with our senior leadership and other team members to ensure data fidelity and accurate affiliate revenue reporting, ultimately providing insights to support decision making across the entire 3S Health platform.
3S Health’s mission is to empower people to live healthier lives through access to leading edge health-related products, services, insurance and financing options. Our vision is to build the #1 digital distribution platform for researching, financing, insuring and purchasing health-related products and services.
What You’ll Be Doing
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Revenue Operations Analyst will:
- Provide insights through analysis of revenue and conversion data to drive business decisions, partnership negotiations, and financial results
- Own key operational initiatives and spot opportunities for improvement that increase profitability
- Have their hands on the levers of daily performance, build tools for evaluating our business, and implement solutions to increase business value
- Own and manage daily, weekly and monthly reporting including revenue, sales, conversion rates and other essential KPIs that are driving the business.
- Support our functional teams by setting up reporting, identifying data gaps and closing them.
What You Bring
- 1-3 years of experience in a highly quantitative and analytical role; statistics, management consulting, or investment banking experience is more relevant to this role than traditional marketing or market research analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.)
- Comfort with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of data
- Ability to build financial models, conduct ROI analysis, and present data and recommendations to senior team members on a regular basis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets skills; competency in advanced statistical tools and data visualization tools a plus
- Basic programming, SQL, and scripting experience desired
- Desire for a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Competitive drive and a hunger to learn
What We Look For
- Openness to feedback and collaboration: You’ll be working closely with folks across different teams, so you’ll need to be open to the process and accepting of feedback and critique.
- Strong communication skills: You’ll have the ability to build relationships with external stakeholders, report up to internal stakeholders, and foster strong alignment with your team.
- Alignment with 3S Health’s culture: We live by our values and expect our team to buy in. Our values include Act with focus, Get after it, Grow without limits, and Build the team.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Our team members act like entrepreneurs in that we are incredibly driven, agile, goal-oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
Why You Should Join Us
- Results: At Three Ships we have nine consecutive years of profitability and a track record of successful growth in the digital marketing space.
- Stability: We are privately owned, have a holding period of “forever,” have no debt, have significant cash to invest – we’re “rock solid” financially.
- Exposure: You will have a front-row seat in growing a business. Your teammates have built and sold companies, managed 100s of employees, and run campaigns with Fortune 500 brands.
- Market Landscape: The digital health products and services marketing landscape is transforming. There’s no better time than now to be building a business in this space.
- Career Growth: There is no cap on growth, promotions or the opportunity to own and put your stamp on important projects. Prove your value and you will be rewarded accordingly.
- Learning: We are a small and mighty team but also have the advantage of tapping into the Three Ships ecosystem and working with subject matter experts in paid media, creative, branding, content strategy, SEO and more. The opportunity to grow new skills and learn from smart people is endless.
- Fun: The team has a high bar for excellence, but also a real interest in each other and making work fun.
Base salary and performance-based bonus commensurate with experience. As a member of the Three Ships platform, you have access to competitive benefits, including health, 401k, a monthly wellness stipend for house cleaning, gym membership, grocery delivery or massages, mobile reimbursement, and an office stocked with snacks, coffee and just about every other beverage you can imagine.
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this role. All offers are subject to a background check.