Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth and take on new responsibility in an analytical yet creative role? Three Ships is seeking a motivated UX professional to take on an instrumental role in improving customer experience and onsite conversion for our growing portfolio of home websites.
As a member of the 3S Home Owned and Operated team, you’ll be working with SEO analysts, developers and designers to help make substantial UX improvements to our sites and landing pages. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are results-driven, and are excited about using analytical and design skills to serve customers and turn that into financial success, this role is a perfect opportunity for you.
- Conduct full-funnel site performance and competitive analysis.
- Identify opportunities for optimization and create recommendations and designs for conversion rate optimization experimentation.
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather and define requirements/stories and UX designs for new website launches.
- Launch and report on the performance of AB and time series tests.
What it takes
- Strong analytical skills: You are able to quickly understand data from research and use it to influence decision making and recommendations.
- Experience in UX Design: You love AB and multivariate testing, user research, creating, innovating and finding better ways for our users to interact with our websites and platforms.
- Independence and maturity: You are comfortable putting your head down and producing excellent work with minimal supervision. You have a successful track-record of positive professional experiences with your previous jobs and leadership.
- Problem solving and agility: You thrive in an environment where there is no playbook for success. You can adapt to different tasks and shift priorities as needed. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are energized by doing work that hasn’t been done before.
- Work as a Team: You love working with other functional experts to crush shared goals.
- Multi-Tasking. You have the ability to stay organized while balancing multiple projects and workstreams.
- Persuasion: You can develop and defend a point of view as it relates to UX optimization and recommendations and use data to support it.
What your resume and portfolio show:
- 2-3 years of experience working as a UXD or in UX website optimization using customer analytics, AB and multivariate testing technologies to make commercial improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Business, Marketing or Data Analytics.
- Deep understanding of User-Centered design principles and experience applying it in a business setting.
- Experience translating competitive, data and user research findings into business recommendations.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding performance targets.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Why should you join us?
- Results: At Three Ships we have nine consecutive years of profitability and a track record of successful growth in the digital marketing space.
- Stability: We are privately owned, have a holding period of “forever,” have no debt, have significant cash to invest – we’re “rock solid” financially.
- Exposure: You will have a front-row seat in growing a business. Your teammates have built and sold companies, managed 100s of employees, and run campaigns with Fortune 500 brands.
- Career Growth: There is no cap on growth, promotions or the opportunity to own and put your stamp on important projects. Prove your value and you will be rewarded accordingly.
- Learning: We are a small and mighty team but also have the advantage of tapping into the Three Ships ecosystem and working with subject matter experts in paid media, creative, branding, content strategy, SEO and more. The opportunity to grow new skills and learn from smart people is endless.
- Fun: The team has a high bar for excellence, but also a real interest in each other and making work fun.
Base salary and performance-based bonus commensurate with experience. As a member of the Three Ships platform, you have access to competitive benefits, including health, 401k, a monthly wellness stipend for house cleaning, gym membership, grocery delivery or massages, mobile reimbursement, and an office stocked with snacks, coffee and just about every other beverage you can imagine.
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this role. All offers are subject to a background check.