- Analyze key SEO datasets to identify new opportunities for organic growth and optimization
- Work with a variety of SEO tools
- Conduct keyword research and competitive gap analysis to inform strategic content plays, including new content, content optimization, new content formats and innovative experiments that quickly grow traffic on relevant, high-value topics
- Drive results to win in organic. Lead the charge on keyword and traffic conquest by ensuring all content is best positioned to win on SERPs through on-page and off-page strategies.
- Identify and execute on technical site optimizations.
- Constantly stay abreast on new SEO features, knowledge and analysis
What Your Resume Shows
- 1-3 years of experience in SEO technical optimization and workflows
- Experience with SEO tools like Moz, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Analytics/Ads, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with Excel and Google Sheets
- Comfortable with large data sets and data analysis
- Ability to build thorough reports and presentations
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles such as conversion funnels, attribution, and audience segmentation
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Analytics, Marketing, Business or related field
- Track record of thriving in fast-paced and often changing environment
While we’re looking for some specific experiences and skillsets, nothing is more important than a strong can-do attitude, resilience in the face of change and uncertainty, and a passion for learning and creating.
Why You Should Join Us
- Results: Three Ships wrapped 2020 with triple digit revenue growth.
- Entrepreneurship without the risks: We have a proven playbook and are looking for an entrepreneurial leader to apply it to new uncharted areas.
- Top talent: Work alongside a leadership team with deep expertise in the digital media landscape.
- Exposure: You will have a front-row seat to build and grow a business. Your teammates have built and sold companies, managed hundreds of employees and been “in the room where it happens” at industry leaders.
- Market Landscape: The digital media and marketing industries are transforming. There’s no better time than now to be building a business in this space.
- Career Growth: There is no cap on growth, promotions, or the opportunity to own and put your stamp on important projects. Prove your value and you will be rewarded accordingly.
- Stability: We are privately owned, have a holding period of “forever” and have significant cash to invest – we’re “rock solid” financially.
- Learning: We are a mighty team with subject matter experts in creative, branding, content strategy, SEO, paid media and more. The opportunity to grow new skills and learn from smart people is endless.
- Impact Focused: There are opportunities to take part in our quarterly initiatives with organizations like Meals on Wheels and help respond to the critical needs of our local communities.
- Fun: The team has a high bar for excellence, but also a real interest in each other and making work fun.
Base salary and performance-based bonus commensurate with experience. As a member of the Three Ships platform, you have access to competitive benefits, including health, 401k, a monthly wellness stipend for house cleaning, gym membership, grocery delivery or massages, mobile reimbursement, and an office stocked with snacks, coffee and just about every other beverage you can imagine.
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this role. All offers are subject to a background check.