Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth and take on new responsibility in an analytical yet creative role? Three Ships is seeking a motivated Digital Experience/CRO professional to take on an instrumental role in improving customer experience and onsite conversion for our growing portfolio of home websites.
As a member of Three Ships, you’ll be working with SEO analysts, developers and designers to help run CRO tests to improve conversion rate and on-page brand mix across commercial pages.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are results-driven, and are excited about using analytical and design skills to serve customers and turn that into financial success, this role is a perfect opportunity for you.
Digital Experience Analyst will:
- Conduct full-funnel site performance and competitive analysis.
- Identify opportunities for optimization and create recommendations and designs for conversion rate optimization experimentation.
- Work with internal stakeholders to gather and define requirements/stories and UX designs for new website launches.
- Launch and report on the performance of AB and time series tests.
What We're Looking For
- Strong analytical skills: You are able to quickly understand data from research and use it to influence decision making and recommendations.
- Experience in UX Design: You love AB and multivariate testing, user research, creating, innovating and finding better ways for our users to interact with our websites and platforms.
- Independence and maturity: You are comfortable putting your head down and producing excellent work with minimal supervision. You have a successful track-record of positive professional experiences with your previous jobs and leadership.
- Problem solving and agility: You thrive in an environment where there is no playbook for success. You can adapt to different tasks and shift priorities as needed. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are energized by doing work that hasn’t been done before.
- Work as a Team: You love working with other functional experts to crush shared goals.
- Multi-Tasking. You have the ability to stay organized while balancing multiple projects and workstreams.
- Persuasion: You can develop and defend a point of view as it relates to UX optimization and recommendations and use data to support it.
What Your Resume Shows
- At least 2 years of experience working as a UXD or in UX website optimization using customer analytics, AB and multivariate testing technologies to make commercial improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Business, Marketing or Data Analytics.
- Deep understanding of User-Centered design principles and experience applying it in a business setting.
- Experience translating competitive, data and user research findings into business recommendations.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding performance targets.
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Base salary and performance-based bonus commensurate with experience. As a member of the Three Ships platform, you have access to competitive benefits, including health, 401k, a monthly wellness stipend for house cleaning, gym membership, grocery delivery or massages, mobile reimbursement, and an office stocked with snacks, coffee and just about every other beverage you can imagine.
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this role. All offers are subject to a background check.