About the Role
Three Ships is seeking a Paid Social Director to guide the strategy, launch, and execution of our paid social business with a heavy initial focus on Facebook Ads. This is not your typical social media or leadership role. We’re looking for somebody with an entrepreneurial mindset that wants to build a performance marketing program that can quickly scale. You will have limitless opportunity to grow this P&L and team as a member of an exciting growth-stage company.
Position is based in Raleigh, NC but open to remote candidates as long as individuals are able to work EST business hours and have the ability to travel to Raleigh, NC 2-4 times per year, as needed.
- Independently lead the strategic direction of our paid social initiatives and proactively pursue growth opportunities
- Launch, analyze and optimize paid media accounts in Facebook Ads and other channels to drive growth. Conduct profitability analysis on opportunity segments (i.e. ads, bidding, devices) to unlock new breakthroughs.
- Continuously vet the competitive landscape and expand into new paid media channels that allow us to grow reach and revenue.
- Lead a rigorous testing process to hypothesize, develop, and launch data-driven creative and landing pages
- Effectively communicate paid media performance metrics and make proactive, data-driven decisions to drive profitable growth.
- Proven track record driving profitable paid media initiatives at scale in Facebook
- At least 2 years of hands-on platform experience in the Facebook Ads (ideally Blueprint certified)
- At least 5 years of experience in paid media or analytical role
- Demonstrated experience leveraging data to drive business decisions. Strong Excel expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics, or Mathematics
3S Home is part of the Three Ships family of digital businesses. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, Three Ships started as a digital agency in 2009, and today encompasses businesses in the Sleep, Natural Health, Senior Health, and Auto industries. Three Ships wrapped 2020 with triple digit revenue growth. We have a proven playbook and are looking for an entrepreneurial leader to apply it to new uncharted areas. You will have a front-row seat to build and grow a business and there is no cap on growth, promotions, or the opportunity to own and put your stamp on important projects. Here at Three Ships, we are a mighty team with subject matter experts in creative, branding, content strategy, SEO, paid media and more. The opportunity to grow and learn new skills is endless. Bottom line, at Three Ships, we have a high bar for excellence, but also a real interest in each other and making work fun. We’re excited to have you see what we’re all about first hand
How We Hire
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this role. All offers are subject to a background check.