About the Role
Three Ships is seeking a Director, Paid Media to lead the strategy, growth, and execution of a key paid media P&L in our exciting growth-stage company. We’re looking for a leader with an entrepreneurial mindset that can drive game-changing results and help 3S Home accelerate its mission to make home improvements, maintenance, and repairs easy for consumers and brands.
Position is based in Raleigh, NC but open to remote candidates as long as individuals are able to work EST business hours and have the ability to travel to Raleigh, NC 2-4 times per year, as needed.
- Owning P&L results and drive profitable paid media growth in an environment that is not budget constrained.
- Thinking strategically but also do the tactical work needed to win.
- Launching, analyzing and optimizing paid media accounts across a variety of channels, with a focus on Google Ads.
- Building process and execute with consistent excellence in paid media platforms, guided by current best practices.
- Conducting profitability analyses on opportunity segments to unlock growth (i.e. keywords, bidding, devices).
- Constantly evaluate the competitive and paid media landscape to identify new growth opportunities, tactics, and channels.
- Collaborating with our CRO analysts to hypothesize, develop, and launch data-driven tests to optimize our website properties
- Architecting, implementing, and maintaining data, attribution, and reporting processes
- Effectively communicating with senior leadership on financial metrics, issues, and opportunities.
- As part of our leadership group, help inform the company’s strategy and “connect the dots” on paid media with our other initiatives. Make resourcing recommendations and calls as we grow.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in business, finance, marketing, economics, or mathematics
- At least 5 years of experience in paid media or analytical roles
- Track record of driving meaningful growth in paid media channels
- Expertise in performance paid media principles such as keywords, ads, bidding automation, conversion funnels, website optimization, creative testing, and audience segmentation
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Google Ads and related tools
- Experience in leveraging complex data to drive business decisions. Strong Excel expertise required. Competency in statistics preferred.
- Competitive spirit and relentless drive to win.
- Alignment with our core values Grow Without Limits, Get After It, Act With Focus, and Build The Team
3S Home is part of the Three Ships family of digital businesses. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, Three Ships started as a digital agency in 2009, and today encompasses businesses in the Sleep, Natural Health, Senior Health, and Auto industries. Launched in the fall of 2017, Three Ships’ home services business operates a portfolio of websites that help consumers save time, money, and hassle when making purchasing decisions. Known as “3S Home,” this group is looking to grow and expand with the help of a Backend Engineer. Our mission is to save US homeowners over 1 billion hours each year by providing the best advice, reviews, and resources on their household maintenance and repair decisions.
How We Hire
All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other discriminatory factors. Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this role. All offers are subject to a background check.