As our in-house recruiting coordinator, you're helping our Recruiting Team in finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and an intellectual curiosity to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Three Ships. Your creativity and interpersonal skills allow you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers.
You’ll have a key role in sourcing and creating robust pipelines for our ever growing team. This is a great opportunity to grow your Recruiting career and have an immediate impact on our team's growth
- Serve as our in-house Recruiter Coordinator and deliver a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Creatively source candidates and assist with strategic recruitment plans to identify, engage, and evaluate, and recruit top-notch candidates. You develop a pipeline that generates the candidates needed to meet the future talent needs of the business.
- Guide active candidates throughout the interview and onboarding process, to ensure everything is going smoothly.
- Create our university recruitment plans/program and execute. Recruit top-notch students for our summer internship program.
- Take full ownership of recruiting logistics, including but not limited to calendar management, sending Offer Letters and New Hire paperwork via DocuSign.
What it takes
- Sourcing/Search tools - Knowledge of and ability to use sourcing and search tools (e.g., LinkedIn, Boolean search strings, Job Posting websites) to find and acquire talent.
- Talent Pipeline Development - Knowledge of Talent Pipelines, a proactive talent supply strategy involving the creation of a continuous stream of highly qualified candidates in anticipation of filling critical and recurrent positions.
- Strong Organizational & Time Management - The ability to effectively prioritize tasks and respond timely to all candidate communication. Keeping recruiting team on track in sourcing efforts and goals. Ability to manage day to day with minimal supervision.
- Excellent Communication - Maintaining clear written and verbal communication, while exhibiting strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Eager to Learn - Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new technology and balance multiple tasks at once while having a hunger to learn about open positions and requirements. You are the driver of your own development.
What your resume shows
- Knowledge in talent acquisition
- Experience solving problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a recruiter
- Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in recruiting/HR/Business Admin field.
- Experience in creatively sourcing passive candidates, and bringing innovative strategies to recruiters and hiring managers for how to attract and win the best talent for our roles
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Why You Should Join Us
- Results: At Three Ships we have nine consecutive years of profitability and a track record of successful growth in the digital marketing space.
- Stability: We are privately owned, have a holding period of “forever,” have no debt, have significant cash to invest – we’re “rock solid” financially.
- Exposure: You will have a front-row seat in growing a business. Your teammates have built and sold companies, managed 100s of employees, and run campaigns with Fortune 500 brands.
- Market Landscape: The digital health products and services marketing landscape is transforming. There’s no better time than now to be building a business in this space.
- Career Growth: There is no cap on growth, promotions or the opportunity to own and put your stamp on important projects. Prove your value and you will be rewarded accordingly.
- Learning: We are a small and mighty team but also have the advantage of tapping into the Three Ships ecosystem and working with subject matter experts in paid media, creative, branding, content strategy, SEO and more. The opportunity to grow new skills and learn from smart people is endless.
- Fun: The team has a high bar for excellence, but also a real interest in each other and making work fun.
Base salary and performance-based bonus commensurate with experience. As a member of the Three Ships team, you have access to competitive benefits, including health, 401k, a monthly wellness stipend for house cleaning, gym membership, grocery delivery or massages, mobile reimbursement, and an office stocked with snacks, coffee and just about every other beverage you can imagine.